Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
BillinDetroit BillinDetroit is offline

Default So I'm Thumbing Through American Woodturner Magazine

charlieb wrote:
Are turners doing a lot of Acid or what?

charlie b
who Came of Age in the SF Bay Area during mid sixties
and am not unfamiliar with weird ideas, people and things

What I used to call a 'flashback' now serves for inspiration. ;-)

BTW ... thanks for the suggestion.

Bill

(toddling off to research the effects of various acids on various woods
-- I saw some overgrown rhubarb on the way home tonight -- hmmm, I
wonder if bicarbonate of soda could be used for a resist -- maybe soak
part of the turning in a solution of bicarb and then spray the rest --
might be able to do out-of-focus images.)

---
Virus Database (VPS): 000748-4, 06/12/2007
Tested on: 6/13/2007 12:23:18 AM