Posted to uk.d-i-y
Adrian Adrian is offline

Default OT - best broadband ?

RedOnRed ) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were
saying :

If.. Your in a cabled area and can put up with the less than just so
*customer service .. Virgin media nee ntl aren't that bad and do
offer quite a good service..

Well we use 'em anyway!...

Virgin's price increase will no doubt be controversial and is likely
to upset users with genuine problems.

VM are continuing in the long & proud tradition of NThelL.

Customer Service to kill over, but the actual connection just plain can't
be beaten. I'm a staunch fan of cable over ADSL - but the muppets providing
it do leave something to be desired.

Mind you, as has previously been said, is there a single *decent* ADSL
provider? There's plenty of good small resellers - we're just getting a
Cerberus Networks connection into a new office, and they're absolutely
fantastic to deal with on the sales side.