Posted to misc.consumers.house,alt.home.repair
v v is offline

Default "Manual J" A/C tonnage calculation

On Mon, 04 Jun 2007 10:25:19 -0700, someone wrote:

How hard is it to do the "Manual J" A/C tonnage calculation for a
residential detached home?

It aint rocket science.

Get a look at the procedure, and then set up your own spreadsheet if
you don't want to pay for one already set up.

My first job, back before PC spreadsheets, was doing these types of
calcs. At least I had a 4 function calculator. I started with a
slide rule.