Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] rawkjunkie@gmail.com is offline

Default What's the Best Laptop

I found this discussion board because I am trying to find a good
laptop to buy this summer before school starts. This discussion
hasn't helped me much at all, but I haven't seen any other group that
would be able to tell me anything either. What brand would be the
best to buy a good laptop for somewhere around $1000? (Maybe more,
maybe less.) I will be using it for college and just for basic
things, but I don't want to get less of a computer just because I
won't be running highly complicated programs. I might run complicated
programs, for all I know. Mac, Dell, Sony, etc.? Anybody have any
suggestions?

On Jun 3, 5:01 pm, Marra wrote:
On 31 May, 20:14, "yo" wrote:

What is in your opinion today's toplaptopwith the following three
criteria, all other things being equal (with the following
choicesc,mac,windows,os x,linux,ie,firefix,opera):
1.Bestvalue
2.Beststability and reliability
3.Bestperformance

I would never buy alaptopfor performance !
For the price of thelaptopyou could have bought a top performing
desktop and a very long power lead LOL