Posted to uk.d-i-y
Alan Alan is offline

Default alternative in-car stereo / mp3 / comments please .. - slightly o/t

I think the largest iPod is currently 8GB, or 2000 tracks, but they can,
of course, be erased and replaced ad infinitum.

Largest is currently 80GB, and does music, video and photos. Smaller
versions are available too.
Physical size is about the size of a box of 20 fags, but half the depth.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Apple-iPod-V...1664232&sr=8-2

For example.

Add that to a head-unit with audio input and your have a great solution. And
Itunes is great MP3 management software, in my opinon.

(I have one of the older 60GB iPods [nearly full!] and an iPod-compatible
Alpine head unit that allows full control of the iPod from the front panel -
it has a dedicated iPod connector that goes into the bottom of the iPod)

Alan.