Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Massive Natural Gas Explosion "Flips" a House

On Jun 11, 12:53 am, Smitty Two wrote:
In article , dpb wrote:
hvacrmedic wrote:

A lot of issues might be resolved here by reading a more factual
account of the accident.

Gee, where's the fun in that???

Wild rumor, conspiracy, criminal intent, and much more can be had so
much easier...

--

Yeah, I've already convicted the son. He was "out of town" when the
explosion happened. Definitely guilty.

Talking about reporters who can't get stories straight, here's a
classic. A couple months ago, one of the major TV stations was
reporting live from the scene of a crash on the NY Thruway. A
tractor trailer had gone over an overpass and crashed onto the thruway
below. They were showing a live shot of it. And several times they
referred to it as a gasoline tank trunk that crashed and burned up.
I'm looking at it and the first thing you notice is it's rectangular,
obviously a regular trailer. Second thing you notice is you can
still read the big colored McDonalds logo and markings on the
trailer. Third, is the relatively small fire that occured was
confined to the forward area of the trailer, likely from the fuel for
the refrigeration unit.