PoP

Default carpet cleaners

On 22 Sep 2003 13:34:14 GMT, (Huge) wrote:

And it's very, very, very, very hard work. It's not something you're going
to be doing often, believe me.

I'm not entirely sure I agree with that. In the past my wife and I
have hired one of those red Rug Doctor things that are available for
hire from the DIY sheds.

It's been a few years now, but I can't recall it being that strenuous
a job. Filling with water, emptying of nasty stuff mixed with water
that could not possibly have come out of our carpets, aside from that
just a bit brisker than your average vacuum cleaning.

You may be referring to something different however.

PoP