Posted to uk.d-i-y
Adrian Adrian is offline

Default alternative in-car stereo / mp3 / comments please .. - slightly o/t

HI All

On Mon, 11 Jun 2007 23:58:14 +0100, John Rumm
wrote:

Dwayne & Angela wrote:
http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?...2CK&T=11856821

or just illegally copy the tracks you want off the internet.

Adam

Is it illegal if he downloads tracks he already has on vinyl?

Yes, in this country anyway. We have no provision for format shifting or
taking backup copies etc.

(not like anyone cares, and that was to my first suggestion! ;-)

Call me old-fashioned - but I tend to prefer listening to what we used
to call 'an album' rather than individual tracks....

Having said that - my few attempts to find 'free mp3 music' on the web
have met with failure - it seems that most of the so-called free'
sites have a sting in the tail - and require you to sign up for a
subscription of some sort. If anybody knows of genuinely 'free' mp3
then I'd be delighted to hear (adrian at ambquality.co.uk works fine
as an email address)

Thanks
Adrian