Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Yanik Jim Yanik is offline

Default My stained bathtub is giving me nightmares

"aemeijers" wrote in
:

Using one of those DIY tub refinish kits, or even having a company do
a 'pro' refinish, without blessing by landlord, is probably a
lease-breaker, and will land OP in the street.

Perhaps the OP wants a clean tub bad enough to get permission from the
landlord and is willing to pay for the job on their own.i'd recommend
having a PRO do the job,and I hear the new urethane finishes the pros use
stay white and do not yellow.They still require using 409 to clean the
tub;no abrasive cleaners.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik