Posted to rec.woodworking

Default ping: Thomas Gauldin

On Jun 9, 9:58 pm, BillinDetroit wrote:
BillinDetroit wrote:

But not, apparently, fresh enough.

Bill....

Check out the link on the page to the zip file. NO need to bother the
guy. At one time the plans were very popular so I would imagine he
doesn't regularly check emails as he probably gets all manner of
questions about material, assembly, etc. that people want free advice
on when using his free plans.

Follow the link I put in the first response, then go 3/4 down the page
until you see this sentence:

The plans, photographs and text file for Jake's chair and its
matching footstool are available in .ZIP format absolutely FREE here.

"here" is highlighted, and is a working hot link. Click on "here" and
it will take you to the plans. All pages are perfectly readable.

Robert