Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mogga Mogga is offline

Default New plaster walls

On Sat, 09 Jun 2007 21:49:40 -0000, diypaint
wrote:

On Jun 9, 10:20 pm, Mogga wrote:
On Sat, 09 Jun 2007 19:17:47 -0000, diypaint
wrote:

It is is a white container with a screw top lid.

Go to the store armed with the EAN (barcode number - which you can get
from the website) and ask for a location at the service desk.

0000003220726 (2.5L)
0000003311271 (1 L)

If I remember right, it is in the same aisle as paint brushes
etc....Just to be sure, give the store a ring before u go to see if
they have any in stock.
Good luck.!!!

I think you're madly optimistic! She looked it up on the computer and
came and showed us the shelf where it'd be.
I thinkit was interesting to see their attitude too - that the staff
were happy to not recommend it. Wonder if dulux know?

--http://www.orderonlinepickupinstore.co.uk
Ah fetch it yourself if you can't wait for deliveryhttp://www.freedeliveryuk.co.uk
Or get it delivered for free

Hiya, madly optimistic! The nicest thing anyone has said to me in a
while!! lol
I miss-understood what you were saying - I though you were saying that
they didn't sell it rather than they didn't have any in stock. Maybe
loads of people have been reading these posts and now there is a
countrywide shortage of plaster sealer?!! :-)

the bloke implied they never had any in stock but he'd not recommend
it anyway

The EANs I posted were for the B&Q version, not Dulux. In my opinion
it is actully better - as it has a shorter re-coat time and does just
as good a job!.