Posted to rec.woodworking
Tom Watson Tom Watson is offline

Default Credo Quia Absurdum Est (credibile est, quia ineptum est)

Sorry about that post, Michael.

I got it started and was interrupted before it was finished.

I suppose it was sent out '...scarce half made up...' when I shut the
computer off.

On Sat, 9 Jun 2007 17:12:03 -0400, "mike hide"
wrote:

IN actuality geometry was not on the throne at the time ,euclid was .
Messers Mortice and Tenon had similar theories and in the end formed a
strong bond with each other

"Tom Watson" wrote in message
.. .
Tertullian had the right of it, regardless of your particular take on
the quote

It is particularly informative in the regard of joinery - and more
particularly so in the regard of the relations between mortise and
tenon.

It would seem, on the face of it, that geometry would rule - however
Regards,

Tom Watson

tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)

http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1/