Gunner

Default HZ mill arbor support question

On Sun, 28 Mar 2004 08:07:05 -0800, "larry g"
wrote:

BTW Gunner did you ever get around to checking on the cutters for me?

Thanks
lg
no neat sig line

AAAAAHHHHH****. I knew I was forgetting something about cutters.
Email me with your info again and Ill get some out to you. Arbor size
too. I have some bigger ones now also I cant use.

Im very sorry about that. Sometimes its hard to remember your job was
to drain the swamp, when yor up to your ass in gators.

Gunner

"As physicists now know, there is some nonzero probability that any object will,
through quantum effects, tunnel from the workbench in your shop to Floyds Knobs,
Indiana (unless your shop is already in Indiana, in which case the object will
tunnel to Trotters, North Dakota).
The smaller mass of the object, the higher the probability.
Therefore, disassembled parts, particularly small ones,
of machines disappear much faster than assembled machines."
Greg Dermer: rec.crafts.metalworking