Posted to alt.guitar.amps,sci.electronics.equipment,sci.electronics.repair,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.audio.tubes

Default FA: IWATSU SS-5702 20MHz 2 CHANNEL OSCILLOSCOPE w/3 ProbesItem

"Phil S." wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
Fuse wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Just Get Down
and Knee Down
And Slow Blow Me
Today ...

With the sawed off, or the .357?

Threats of bodily harm are out of line everywhere. Roll it back a notch.

It was his idea for me to get on my knees. Its not my fault that he
didn't read my sig file. I only get on my knees to pray, or shoot! ;-)
I'm in too much pain to do it for ANY other reasons.

BTW, I repaired a lot of amps back in the '70s and '80s, till I got
tired of guys that were in a big hurry, then didn't have the money for
months to pay their bills.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell