Posted to alt.guitar.amps,sci.electronics.equipment,sci.electronics.repair,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.audio.tubes

Default FA: IWATSU SS-5702 20MHz 2 CHANNEL OSCILLOSCOPE w/3

RichL wrote:

OK, I didn't notice the cross-posting. I posted my reply from
alt.guitar.amps, where similar postings occur relatively frequently.

I have no problems with that. If news:alt.guitar.amps was created for
the porpose or it doesn't say in the group charter and no one complains,
make use of it.

There aren't supposed to be any 'for sale' postings in any of the
news:sci.* groups. That was why the
news:misc.industry.electronics.marketplace group was created. We go
through floods of spam, both electronics, and unrelated that make some
of the electronics newsgroups almost unusable. That is why we do our
best to inform the offenders. Politely, when that works, but some of
the guys can get VERY aggressive qwith repeat . We have had a lot of
cross posted crap lately, and it seems to keep spreading when the new
groups are noticed. If people would use
news:misc.industry.electronics.marketplace like it should be, it would
be a nice resource. Right now, it gets unrelated crap becasue no one
seems to care.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell