Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Deke Deke is offline

Default Anyone Repair Laser Disc Machines?

"1ziggi1" wrote in message
ps.com...
I have a Pioneer CLD95 Laser Disc that does not recognize any disc. I
have not done anything to it but look and read. I have done
electronics for the last 30 years so I know better than to mess with
something that I do not have a service manual or the right test
equipment for.
I was just hoping to determine whether it was worth repairing or not
so I am looking for someone who knows what they are doing and is close
to Florida to repair it.
Is there any way to determine what might be the problem or how much it
would cost to repair? The machine was working perfect one day then the
next day it just stopped. Also is there anywhere I might obtain a
service manual for this model since I plan on keeping either this one
or just replacing it with the same model?

try over at alt.video.laserdisc
Guy by the name of Kurtis repairs machines, has machines for sale, and is
generally a nice guy.

Deke