Posted to alt.guitar.amps,sci.electronics.equipment,sci.electronics.repair,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.audio.tubes
PeterD PeterD is offline

Default FA: IWATSU SS-5702 20MHz 2 CHANNEL OSCILLOSCOPE w/3 Probes Item number: 260126627132

On Sat, 09 Jun 2007 11:29:49 GMT, J.P. wrote:

This unit may work...An internet friend helped me do some diagnostics
on it an he says it is working but I do not really know how to use it.
Also, the calibration circuit is not working for some reason and I do
not want to try and fix this so I am selling it as is.

IWATSU SS-5702 20MHz 2 CHANNEL OSCILLOSCOPE w/3 Probes
Item number: 260126627132

Have a couple of other items there also..

Do you see "FA" in the newsgroup name anywhere? No? Well, then why the
**** do you feel it acceptable to SPAM your crap here?