Posted to uk.d-i-y
Julian Julian is offline

Default A water meter fiddle?

"raden" wrote in message

It's measured way before you can get to it or have any effect. You'd also
need a lot of energy to cool it sufficiently

Shhhhh, I took a gamble that the normal suspects wouldn't work that out - I
was hoping to create another crescendo of judgemetal protests, (and assorted
referenced to Cumbria, Muslins and Maggie T) it worked pretty well :-)

The flow meters are inaccurate at low flow rates, so trickling the petrol
in slowly will under measure the amount you are pumping

but, at the end of the day ... is it all worth it

No, I don't think it would be worth it at all, but it was funny!

Julian.