Posted to rec.woodworking

Default ping: Thomas Gauldin

On Jun 8, 9:42 pm, BillinDetroit wrote:
I'm trying to build a Jakes Chair and it would very much help if I had the overall dims for part#4 & #5. The drawings give the length, but not
the width.

Hey Bill! How's the website biz going? Well, I hope.
I noticed you haven't been on the turning ng much lately so I am
assuming you are busy counting all your money!

Well, I hope so anyway.

Try this:

http://www.internetwoodworking.com/w5/chair.html

I have had this link for a few years and still never built the
chairs. Talked to some that have and they said they are pretty
comfortable. I have seen some interesting mods like making them
taller, adjustable, etc. No plans on the mods, though.

Just to check it out I downloaded the zip and it still works and the
file pages are quite readable.

I hope you post some pics when finished.

Robert