Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default Is A SawStop Table Saw Worth the Money

"Brian Henderson" wrote in message
On Fri, 8 Jun 2007 09:56:21 -0500, "Leon"
wrote:

No, most people know that standing in front of a loaded gun is stupid,

People think that they will not get hurt on a TS are stupid. Equil logic
used here.

It's funny, just about everyone I know who has had an accident has
said "I should have known better". Yes, they should have.

Which just proves that they too ar human and had a lapse in judgement.

Accidents don't just magically happen, they are a failure on some level of
the
operator or the equipment.

Now you are getting the picture. Call it what you like practicing safety
does not prevent all accidents.