Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default A water meter fiddle?

"TheOldFellow" wrote in message

I think everyone is missing my point. The OP is an immoral b.....d who
wants us to help him design a system to steal water from the rest of us.
It's the immorality that disgusts me, not the illegality.

It does me too, I haven't missed the point!

I don't give a tinker's cuss for the legality or otherwise of his
proposal, it's the immorality of taking what the rest of us have to pay
for. What also disgusts me is that in this post-Thatcher, post-Blur,
post-Christian country of ours, this is considered acceptable.

It disgusts me too.

Mary