Posted to cam.misc,uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall Andy Hall is offline

Default More government stupidity.

On 2007-06-08 14:55:41 +0100, The Natural Philosopher said:

The answer is simple.

I preferred the one that took a government department out of the
equation and hastened the demise of the Cretaceous post office.

Get it MOT' ed a month earlier. Its possible to get up to a 13month
MOT, or just MOT it again anytime.

And change your insurance company a couple of months shy of the end of
the year. or ask them to change the renewal date.

It's yet more faff to deal with. Anyway, the 6 month shift on the
tax renewal solved the problem

Mid you my father in law got caught out that way..ws in an accident
before he remembered he hadn't MOT'ed the car 6 months earlier.. ;-)

It seems that there isn't anything to pick that up...