Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default Is A SawStop Table Saw Worth the Money

"Donna" wrote in message
ups.com...

I've always recommended that beginning woodworkers learn to "COUNT THE
TEETH OF THE BLADE" before doing anything anywhere near it. I taught
quite a few women over 6 years on safe power tool use and not one of
us so much as got a scratch. I think this is a dumb kinda rule- but it
works. Donna Menke, www.woodworks-by-donna.com, author: The Ultimate
Band Saw Box Book

Good advise however there is always an exception to every rule. LOL

I had probably counted the teeth on more than a few blades 10 years before
having an accident and some times will nick my self just handling a freshly
sharpened blade.