Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default Is A SawStop Table Saw Worth the Money

"Brian Henderson" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 6 Jun 2007 15:42:56 -0500, "Leon"
wrote:

I'm confused, is this a comment on the fact that no one is incapable of
making mistakes except for you because you know what you are doing?

No, I just don't think that people should rely on nanny safety
equipment, they should learn how to be safe and use the safety
equipment as a backup. Otherwise, it's all about evolution in action,
the stupid get culled from the herd. If people have to be told not to
lay on a running table saw because something bad might happen...
something tells me these people deserve to be laying on running table
saw blades, they're just too stupid to survive on their own.

What are you, 14, 15 maybe?