Posted to alt.home.repair
Noozer Noozer is offline

Default High electricity usage in office!

My March bill stated that I used 700KWH, April was 710KWH and May was
again, 708KWH. This is more than what I am using in my house! I called
the electric company and they said they'll send some one to read the
meter and I should call back in few days. I called back and they said
everything looks OK and nothing more is to be done. They were terrible
on the phone, extremely rude and they basically said, go F yourself.

Disconnect everything and check the meter to see if it's still spinning...
Might want the power company to come check the meter at this time as well.

Don't threaten the landlord to move out, threaten him to withhold rent. Make
sure you can prove that something is going on.
Send your complaint via a registered letter.