Posted to rec.woodworking
TSW632 TSW632 is offline

Default Heat for small shop

On Jun 7, 2:01 pm, (THOMAS CLEVELAND) wrote:
Hello
I'm building a new but small shop, it will be 8' X 10' how ever living
in the north east it will get cold up here, it will be insulated, tyvec
wrapped and sided, have ac for the summer, but need heat for the winter,
I saw and like the "Hot Dog" heaters that hang from the ceiling and run
on propane, any input will be gladly welcomed.

Cheers,
Thomas Cleveland

My insulated, detached, 2 car garage/shop in Detroit heats up on a
zero degree day in about half an hour. I use a little electric heater
that runs on 220, from Lowes or Home Depot, called "The Hot One" (made
by Cadet, I think). I like it a lot - but I think they make smaller
units more appropriate for your space.