Posted to rec.woodworking
Rick Rick is offline

Default Heat for small shop

mick wrote:
On Thu, 7 Jun 2007 14:01:08 -0400, (THOMAS
CLEVELAND) wrote:

Hello
I'm building a new but small shop, it will be 8' X 10' how ever living
in the north east it will get cold up here, it will be insulated, tyvec
wrapped and sided, have ac for the summer, but need heat for the winter,
I saw and like the "Hot Dog" heaters that hang from the ceiling and run
on propane, any input will be gladly welcomed.

Cheers,
Thomas Cleveland

Hi Thomas. I used the smallest Hot Dog heater in my old 650 sq ft. shop.
In your smaller shop, I think you would find it overwhelming. Lots of
btu's, lots of air movement - too much of both in 80 sq. ft would be my
guess.

Rick