Posted to uk.d-i-y
Frank Erskine Frank Erskine is offline

Default Baxi

On Thu, 07 Jun 2007 19:57:52 GMT, EricP
wrote:

On Thu, 07 Jun 2007 13:27:38 +0100, Frank Erskine
wrote:

At present I have a Baxi Combi instant 105e. I'm thinking of replacing
this with, possibly a Baxi 105HE. Apart from the obvious need for the
condensate drain, would the new boiler fit as a direct replacement for
the 105e?

I don't think they use the same jig so there will be some adjustment
to match the pipes exactly to the new jig. This will be fiddly rather
than difficult.

They certainly look similar, but I can't put my hands on the
installation manual for the old one.

Why are you changing?

The old one is showing signs of its age, also the condensing one
should be a bit more efficient.

--
Frank Erskine