Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden raden is offline

Default A water meter fiddle?

In message , George
writes

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
et...

"George" wrote in message

"TheOldFellow" wrote in message

No, you're a thief.
No one seems to have any morals these days.
Bring back the birch!

R.

Lol and the UU are not?

My water rates used to be £25.70 a month,the bill stated what I was

paying
for...even the rain that came down the gutter.
I then got a meter in and reduced the bill by less than half of previous
unmetered bill it would seem those on umetered water pay for
sewerage,sanitation,piping ect.
And when you go on a meter you only pay for what you use.

No, you pay for sewage and dranage services too.

Mary

No you don't.

Of course you do, it's factored into the incoming water usage

What do you expect - they put a meter on your crapper ?

--
geoff