Posted to uk.d-i-y
Weatherlawyer Weatherlawyer is offline

Default A water meter fiddle?

On Jun 7, 11:40 am, TheOldFellow wrote:
On Thu, 07 Jun 2007 03:26:47 -0700

adder1969 wrote:
So, what if I fitted two ball cocks to the DHW header tank? One
half way down the tank to work normally and one at the top with a
stop valve upstream throttled to allow a drip feed only. With
this working 24/7 I should get 'free' water maybe?

I'm not from Yorkshire BTW, I just like the idea of getting
something for nothing!

Julian.

No, you're a thief.

It's not theft.

Care to explain that? He doesn't own it, the water company does. He
steals it, it's theft. QED.

No, he is suggesting using the water that comes through the meter. He
is not wrongfully6 using his tap is he if he doesn't have it on full
when he doesn't want it on full.

Switch your computer off and go and find your soul. Someone might be
borrowing it. I am surprised no one has told that you don't have a
life. Don't you get nebulous niggles that something might going past
you while you are sleeping?