Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] grf1966@bellsouth.net is offline

Default Aluminum Pool Screen Enclosure

Our aluminum screen enclosure was built in 1998 under Miami-Dade
Hurricane Codes. It was built using 6063 alloy alluminum. In the
past year we noted a strange discoloration beginning to cover the
frame. It started as small greenish oxidation in a circular pattern
and now covers almost 70% (my estimation) of the enclosure.

The company that installed the screen will not return my telephone
calls even though I have stated that I recognize the warranty is up.
I simply want to know how to fix this. I have pictures for anyone to
view if necessary.

Can someone provide me with a solution to this problem?

Thank you