Old Nick

Default Do ALL chains say "do not use for lifting"

On 27 Mar 2004 08:11:52 -0800, jim rozen
vaguely proposed a theory
.......and in reply I say!:

Actually, the guy was very contrite, and immediately realised the
error of our ways (I say "our" because I was the silly bugger who
stood there!). The only discussion was "Cheap lesson well learned" for
both of us.

Digression gladly enjoyed. But what about the *rest* of the
story, about what happened after the lift was done, and the two
of you had a 'discussion?'

My digression:

Ah! Yours is deliberate! G

I had been given an old shop-smith which was pretty much complete.
It sat in my garage and took up a good deal of room for quite some
time. Quite some room. Turns out a co-worker found out I had it,
and in a fit of brilliance I donated it to him.

snip
After the fact she said that she was postive he would be fetched
up between the machine and stuff inside the van if she dug in hard.
So she began to bring up the force gradually, to protect him.

"Is that all you can push!!?" Now he's getting impatient.
thought bubble over ms Mulligan's head OK you asked for it...

So she throttled all the way up and pinned him good inside
his van. Oh the humanity!!

..........no I'm not!

Does Bill Gates dream of electronic sheep?