Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Choice of pumped electric shower - Mira or Triton?

wrote:
On 7 Jun, 10:32, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
Roger Moss wrote:
I am getting a pumped electric shower for a gravity-fed system. The
reviews I've seen for the Mira Elite 2 and Triton T80Si pumped/T90si
tend to say they are terribly noisy.
Does anyone have any experience with these?
Thanks
Roger

All pumped showers are crap.

In what way?

My Aqualisa Quartz gives a very satisfying shower, given that we have
a conventional stored hot water system and the water tank is only
about 1 foot above the bathroom ceiling, what else would you suggest
as a better option?

Almost anything else.
Even a combi..