Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Lowes or Best Buy for delivery and installation of dishwasher

"Daniel Prince" wrote in message
Lowes and Best Buy have the dishwasher we want for about the same
price. We do not want to install the dishwasher ourselves.

Which would be better, Lowes or Best Buy, for the delivery and
change out installation of a dishwasher? Thank you in advance for