Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default mystery insect invasion

On Tue, 05 Jun 2007 22:53:26 -0700, Chris
wrote:

I have been getting these mysterious bugs around my house and inside
as well this time of year.

They are brownish, two antennae, very small.. I wish I could take a
picture of them, but they are too small.. and, I can't find any

You could at least say where you live. That would help.

picture of them anywhere.. at first glance you think they are tiny
ants, but they aren't- they are single bodied, with no intention in
the center of their body. I thought they were temites of some kind,
but the termite guy, during my annual inspection, said they weren't..
My neighbor had a look and said they are some type of mite. I have
seen these insects at my girlfriends when she had a pipe leak and
these little bugs were hanging out around the moist dampness.

I DO see these little buggers hanging around where there are ants. Are
they nymphs or some kind?

They are all hanging around one side of my house, where the driveway
is.

Will household pesticide take care of these, or should the temite guy
come back and spray for ants?