Posted to rec.woodworking
Tom B Tom B is offline

Default Bandsaw and resawing

The advice was vetted by other input, but yeah, it is a bit scary.
I've already said I'm a lazy sot - let others do the research, double
check their findings with other sources, then take advantage of them.
Works for me in business and hobbies. That's why I shoot Colts or
Wilsons in pistols, Sauers or Sakos or Kimbers in rifles and Krieghofs
or Berrettas in shotguns. They're best of breed, never lose their
value, and just flat work. Sort of like a Disston #10.

:~

Tom

On Tue, 5 Jun 2007 22:07:22 -0400, "Lee Michaels"
wrote:

Good on ya Tom. It boils down to what works for you. You asked for imput
and used it to make a decision. Just be advised that some folks find that a
little suspicious.