Posted to alt.home.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default arsenic removal from water

In article ,
"RJ" wrote:

My wife fills empty soda bottles with tap water,
and stores 'em in the fridge....tastes just like 'bottled".

But seriously folks;
Unless your water TASTES terrible, I wouldn't
spend the $$$ on filtering systems.

rj

Saw a thing on TV a while back, one of those hidden camera things. Fancy
restaurant, with a "bottled water" list. Like a wine list. Bottles
ranging from maybe 6 to 15 dollars each. Very pretty bottles with fancy
labels. Server is telling customers about the various qualities of the
various waters.

This scene repeated with various couples: The guy buys one thing, his
date buys something else, the server pours delicately into crystal
glasses, the customers ooh and ahh as the waiter elicits comments and
points out nuances in the characteristics of each.

Now cut to the parking lot, where all of these bottles are being filled
from the same hose.