Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default Bandsaw and resawing

"Donna" wrote in message
ps.com...

Laguna will send you a couple of DVDs about their saws if you just
request them. They are boring as heck,

THEY ARE NOT! I have rewatched mine several times for the actor's talent
value. ;~)
Actually this DVD pretty much covered every thing that I was disapointed in
with my previous band saw purchase. Fortunately, buying sight unseen and
with Woodcraft's generous return policy I was told to bring the saw back for
a refund if I was not happy with it. I did.

Actually, MiniMax has a demo DVD also although I think the Laguna is better
for educational value.

IIRC the Laguna Band Saw DVD also has a very very very good demo of their
Knapp combination machine. Boy o boy if only money and space were not a
factor.... LOL