Jim Stewart

Default HOMIER Lathe Order Problems, customer service dept. MIA...

Lennie the Lurker wrote:

Offbreed wrote in message ...

Nope. What I'm seeing on the tube is an attempt to support one style
of statism, one that is compatible with what calls it's self "left" or
"liberal".

You are seeing what you want to see, nothing more or less. You also
follow in the normal right wing line, if one is not right wing, he
must be left wing, there is no middle of the road. I'm sorry, but I
vote for the party that will do me the LEAST harm, and that is never
the right wing. I don't worry about the whims and wheedles of the
people with six or more figure incomes, or about the corporations,
they pay people to do the worrying for them. I'm more worried about
me and mine than I am about the spoiled haploid offspring of those
that think they know what's best for me. What's good for the 5% at
the top is NOT good for the 95% of us not in the top.

I think he is doing wrong things, but what I think he is doing wrong
is not what the "liberals" say he is doing wrong. As a result, I often
appear to be a supporter of his.

And again, "Disagree with the GWeeB and you're a liberal." Either
suck his ass daily or be called liberal. Did you ever notice that
republican and reprehensible have the same first three letters? One
means the other.

What especially irks me is people criticising Bush for things that
Clinton did more of,

It doesn't bother you that the GWeeB has taken a huge budget surplus
and turned it into a debt that will take many generations to pay off?
And for nothing more than a hillbilly ego trip? And how, in your
right wing extremist world, are you going to PAY for his ego trip?
The money has to come from somewhere, and the only legal way our
government has is with taxes. Taxes that will now be paid for many
years to pat little georgie on the ass and tell him that he's an
asshole. The right wing doesn't want any taxes, but I take that to
mean no taxes for the rich, more taxes for everyone else. You
complain about social programs, they cost too much, but blow many
times that amount for a little adventure in Iraq, where the GWeeB will
never put his worthless ass. You **** and moan about "tax and spend"
liberals, then come up with the brilliant "borrow and spend". You ****
and moan when the taxpayer wants something for the dollars we send to
the GWeeB, but only because you want to give more breaks to the
corporations, so they don't have any tax liability. As more and more
of them are now headquartered or owned someplace other than the US,
that makes a lot of sense, "lets hurry up and send everything to
someplace else."

The GWeeB is on the hotseat now, the same old tactic will be used,
smear the squealer. I _like_ squealers, the president should never be
off the hotseat, doesn't matter which party he belongs to. He is
supposed to be accountable to the people that he's supposed to
represent, not set himself up as another dictator. He's supposed to
uphold law and order in this country as a primary function, not as an
afterthought when the money giving is all done. Laws are supposed to
be made by congress, not the president, and especially one that is not
legally in the office. IF he's lying, and the GWeeB has no other way
of life, he should be called on it, and demanded to justify his
actions. He cannot, so he will not allow it. Which is why he's going
to follow his failure father down the same failure tube. (Actually,
george the first wasn't really all that bad, but he accomplished
exactly nothing. george the second has to measure his accomplishments
in negative numbers.) The failure, total and complete, of the right
wing is staring you in the face, and you refuse to see it.

I don't know what's wrong with me today. I
actually agree with about half of what Lenny