Posted to rec.woodworking
Bob Bob is offline

Default Zero clearance table saw insert with replaceable wood strip

"Leon" wrote in message
. net...

wrote in message
Anybody know where Norm got his? It would be so convenient to simply
put in a new wood strip rather than forming an entire new insert.

Ultimately it is pretty to make a Zero clearance insert if you make a
bunch at one time.

Or, look here but hurry. Similar but you may be able to pretty easily
make your own replacements.

http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?p...ro%20clearance

The insert sold at Rockler precludes using the Micro-Jig splitter, if you
are a fan of that widget (I am). I agree with you. I never thought it was
that big a deal to make up a batch of inserts.

Bob