Posted to rec.woodworking
Say What? Say What? is offline

Default Zero clearance table saw insert with replaceable wood strip

Leon wrote:
wrote in message
Anybody know where Norm got his? It would be so convenient to simply
put in a new wood strip rather than forming an entire new insert.

Ultimately it is pretty to make a Zero clearance insert if you make a bunch
at one time.

Or, look here but hurry. Similar but you may be able to pretty easily make
your own replacements.

http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?p...ro%20clearance

I was just going to head out to the shop to see if I could find the
manufacturer's info on the one I bought from Rockler. Until I read this
thread, I never really gave a thought about making up oak inserts for
it. Should be a snap once I get the wood the proper thickness in my
planer. Should be able to come up with an almost lifetime supply out of
scraps.