Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Router table fence question

You can just use a framing square along one edge of the table and
across the fence as you make each adjustment. One embeded tape would
be good too.

On Jun 5, 8:47 am, steamer wrote:
--Thanks for all the replies gang! Yeah, price is the issue it looks
like. Glad I made mine from the scrapbit. I can get relatively good parallel
action now. Although it can be wobbled a bit (less than 1/2" from end to
end) I can "feel" when it's out of whack. I'm thinking the next thing I'll
add will be a pair of peel-and-stick measuring tapes, one to either side of
the router table, so that I can measure the alignment more precisely; again:
cheap. Will post a few pics soon.

--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Mostly somnambulent,
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : occasionally brilliant...