Posted to alt.home.repair
N8N N8N is offline

Default Installing ceiling fan with 10" joists

I've had my wrists surgically replaced with gimbals.

nate

On Jun 4, 11:29 pm, mm wrote:
On Mon, 04 Jun 2007 21:18:26 -0400, Nate Nagel
wrote:

Heh, that's how I test 'em to make sure they're in solid. I figure
better I fall than a whirling fan with a glass light fixture hanging
from it.

During testing, how do you manage to spin around?

nate

RBM wrote:
Fine and well, if you have access from above. These "contraptions" IMHO,
having installed literally hundreds of fans, are the best things since
sliced bread. The good ones like Westinghouse 01100, you could do chin-ups
on- Hide quoted text -