Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mark Mark is offline

Default Anything to get rid of spiders? Spider repellent?

On Sun, 03 Jun 2007 23:07:10 +0100, Dave
wrote:

raden wrote:

In message . com,
writes

I'm 6'3 yet have spider phobia :-/ can anyone recommend a good product
to get them to stay away and not get in through my windows and doors?

I once had a beautiful red kneed tarantula on my hand. I could have
taken it away as a pet, if I had known a bit more about them :-)

Snap. I was a kid at the time and my mum wouldn't let me buy it :-(

I love the little blighters. I protect them as far as I can.

Flies, on the other hand :-((((

I hate them

Add cats, ants, slugs and wheel clampers to this list. ;-)