Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Golf Golf is offline

Default Horizontal frequency

On Jun 4, 5:16 pm, "Art" wrote:
Without the make, model, and chassis number of the set this is the kind of
answer you will receive. Post relevant data and symptoms so we can at least
attempt an educated and relevant guess."PeterD" wrote in message

Art, I thought my questions (yes/no/possibly) were pretty straight
forward, but obviously I was wrong. "if the frequency isn't what it
should be (suppose to be around 15.7Khz?), would this likely
be part of a protection circuit shut down in some models? Would the
same be true for Vertical as well? "
Peter gave a better answer (maybe) anyway. Thanks