Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default Dishwasher Not Filling Completely With Water

On Mon, 04 Jun 2007 15:57:51 -0000, demiurge
wrote:

On Jun 4, 11:52 am, "Art" wrote:
Just thought I would point out that you will probably be much happier with a
new dishwasher. A good one (check consumer reports ratings) will very
reasonably priced, quiet and get your dishes clean without rinsing. One of
the great advances in dishwashers is that they stop for a moment and let the
garbage settle before pumping out the dirty water.

Is that one new? Mine pauses at that point, I think, and it's 28
years old. I'll do a load to check if you want me too.

Lots of simple
improvements have made a big difference.