Posted to sci.electronics.repair
msg msg is offline

Default Grundig YB400 service manual needed

DaveM wrote:

msg wrote:

I have built a software controlled receiver based on
the RF section from a Grundig YB400 (YB 400, Yacht Boy
400) radio; I have the schematics from the Grundig
service manual (kindly posted to a web forum) but
I need to locate the remainder of the service manual

snip

You might try http://home.arcor.de/walter.groer/schema.htm. They seem to have a
pretty good stock of manuals and schematics for European made radios, including
Grundig. The Grundig page lists the YB-400, but don't know if it's the complete
manual or just the schematic. Six pages, if that helps.

Thanks for the lead; I know that the service manual has at least
20 pages and the schematics as foldouts occupy 6 A4 pages so he
must have only schematics. Also, he lists the year of introduction
of the YB400 as '81 which is a bit odd since many ICs it uses weren't
produced until the late '80s However, I will email him and inquire
further.

Regards,

Michael