Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.swordfighting
gonzo gonzo is offline

Default How to repair a suitcase nuke???

"larry moe 'n curly" wrote in message
oups.com...

Lucas J.Riesau wrote:

I've just bought a defective Russian suitcase nuke
on the black market. It seems to be a little bit rusted,
but the Plutonium inside smells ok.

How can I repair the suitcase nuke???

Please help!!!

Sam Goldwasser's Repair FAQ covers everything. Or ask Jack Bauer's
dad, Philip Bauer (he didn't really die on the oil rig, you know?).

But I think that you have a fake because real Russian suitcase bombs
are made of stainless steel and don't rust. You gotta be careful when
buying off Craig's List or eBay.

Probably got it from China. Cost was $1 , postage was $30.000.
It comes marked as a gift.