Posted to sci.electronics.repair
msg msg is offline

Default Grundig YB400 service manual needed

msg wrote:

Greetings:

I have built a software controlled receiver based on
the RF section from a Grundig YB400 (YB 400, Yacht Boy
400) radio; I have the schematics from the Grundig
service manual (kindly posted to a web forum) but
I need to locate the remainder of the service manual
for component call-outs and alignment data among
other things. I have generated some call-out graphics
from tedious tracing under a magnifier but many
components are hidden under shields which I won't
remove until necessary and tracing the remainder of
the rig would take quite a stretch of time.

Does anyone have this book in electronic or hardcopy
form?

I must mention that I tried to purchase a manual
from 'Eton', the current owner of the Grundig radio
line and I was told that they don't have this manual,
that it was unavailable to them. Ergo, my usenet
request. The service manual was published in Germany
and was not restricted.

Regards,

Michael