Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default Grundig YB400 service manual needed

"msg" wrote in message
Greetings:

I have built a software controlled receiver based on
the RF section from a Grundig YB400 (YB 400, Yacht Boy
400) radio; I have the schematics from the Grundig
service manual (kindly posted to a web forum) but
I need to locate the remainder of the service manual
for component call-outs and alignment data among
other things. I have generated some call-out graphics
from tedious tracing under a magnifier but many
components are hidden under shields which I won't
remove until necessary and tracing the remainder of
the rig would take quite a stretch of time.

Doe anyone have this book in electronic or hardcopy
form?

Much thanks in advance,

Michael

Software Controlled Radio or Software *Defined* Radio ? If the latter, I
would have thought that a Yacht Boy would not have had the front-end
performance to sufficiently showcase an SDR module. Just interested. Sorry,
don't have the service info for that model.

Arfa